International Travelling Fellowship of ISSH - Terms and Conditions
- The applicant must have been a member of the ISSH for at least 7 years.
- He must have attended at least 3 annual meetings of the Indian Society forSurgery of the Hand in the past 7 years.
- Past recipients of this fellowship are not eligible to apply.
- The applicant must be present & registered for ISSHCON at the time of announcement of the fellowship .
- The application, supported by a CV containing experience , publications, conference presentations and a cover letter of intent and purpose should be received by Email (email@example.com) by July 31st 2023
- The fund could be utilized by the Fellow for attending an International Hand & Microsurgery meeting to present a paper and / or spend a few weeks in a reputed centre with prior concurrence of the Executive Committee of the Indian Society for Surgery of the Hand.
- 50 % of the sum would be made available for the candidate before the departure. On completion of the Fellowship, the Fellow must send in a report to the Secretary, ISSH to become eligible for the disbursement of the remaining amount.
- The Overseas Traveling Fellow will make a presentation about his experience in the subsequent annual meeting when the award will be given.
- The applicant must be present in person & registered for the ISSHCON to receive the cheque of fellowship amount.